Pages

Monday, March 28, 2016

My Workouts for this Week

Good evening everyone! I'm back from my trip - I had a great time visiting with Kevin's family and our friends up in Michigan, but unfortunately I didn't work out at all. We do have another trip coming up on Friday - this one will be down to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina - one of my favorite vacation spots! My workout schedule for this week will be:

Tomorrow (Tuesday) - Total Body Plus/Abs/Core Plus
Wednesay - Interval X Plus
Thursday - Upper Plus/Abs/Core Plus
Friday - X Stretch
Saturday - Should be Kenpo Cardio, but not sure since I'll be at the beach - may try to find a more low-impact kickboxing routine I can do in my hotel room.
Sunday - Should be Legs and Back and Abs/Core Plus, but not sure since I'll be down at the beach.

I hope everyone has a great week! Maybe I'll try to post some pictures when I get back to from the beach next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment