Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2016

My Vision Collages

I've finished a few of my vision collages, so I thought I'd share them...

This first one is the reasons why I work:


The piggy bank in the upper left corning represents the money I make from my sources of income, the second picture represents paying bills, the piggy bank in the lower left corner represents saving for retirement, and the picture in the lower right represents taking vacations. This was the first one I did - I probably need to re-do it because I didn't get to put any text on it - I used the Pic Monkey website to create these images, and I kept having problems with it because I would hit backspace and end up backing right out of the image, so I would have to start all over again. 


This one should be a bit easier to understand - I was able to add text to this one without any problems. This one I actually printed out two copies of - one to put on my wall above my TV, and another to put tape inside the door of the closet I open to get my workout shoes and weights out of. 

I think I'm going to go back now and re-do the first one - I'll share it once it's done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment