Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Kickboxing Workout and My Plans for Today

Good morning! This morning I decided to do a kickboxing workout I found on Amazon Prime - it was pretty good, but I think I need to try the basic workout next time. I'm enjoying my Amazon Prime trial so far, I think I may have to see if there's a way I can find the money to keep it going at the end of the trial.

Today is going to be an interesting day - today Kevin and I are heading to Charlotte, NC to see a movie called Amerigeddon - it's a movie about what will happen (or what might happen) if the power grid is brought down. It's only playing in 12 cities in the US, and Charlotte is one of them. You can find out more about it here: http://www.infowars.com/amerigeddon-are-you-ready-for-the-chaos-that-will-ensue-when-the-power-grid-is-brought-down/. So we're driving there (about a 2 1/2 hour drive from where we live) watching the movie, and staying the night and driving back home tomorrow.

That's it for today, hope everyone has a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment