Pages

Friday, June 17, 2016

Abs/Core Plus, Fitness Blender Upper Body and Abs workout, and Gained a Pound

Good morning! This morning's workouts were Abs/Core Plus - I love that workout because it combines a little bit of everything - ab exercises using the mat, weights, chin-up bar and standing ab exercises. I also did another Fitness Blender workout that worked upper body and abs. I got a great workout from it, if you want to check it out you can do so below.

I also got on the scale this morning and found I gained a pound, which doesn't surprise me considering how many servings of potatoes I ate this week - I had a potato serving just about every day.

Not sure what I'll be doing this weekend, but I'm sure I'll have a great one - hope everyone else does too!

No comments:

Post a Comment