Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Les Mills Combat Supreme Warrior Workout Day 59 - Power Kata

Good morning! Hard to believe today is the next to last day of my Supreme Warrior workout routine! This morning's workout was Power Kata - I like that one because it's different from the others - it's 45 minutes instead of 30 or 60, and it has both some cardio and it also focuses on form some.

This morning I worked on customizing the links in the Coaching Codes Excel Spreadsheet that I downloaded, so I have the exact URLs to give people for different websites, and also to insert into the articles I write - it didn't take long once I figured out how to use Find and Replace to do it. Tonight my team is supposed to have a conference call - I may try to get on it, but I need to find out what number to call into first - I do have a few other things I need to do tonight also. Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment