Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Kenpo Cardio and my Session with Nicola

Good morning! This morning's workout was Kenpo Cardio, which felt great as usual. This morning after my workout I did my usual morning routine - showered, got dressed, ate breakfast, finished getting ready for the day. Then I washed dishes and put my clothes away. By the time I finished all that I had a little time to do a few other things before my session with Nicola.

This session went well, she helped me brainstorm some things that I could do to start working on my goals. I also told her about some of the things I had been doing this week, which she was glad to hear about. Right now Kevin is heading out to see a friend of his, he'll be back later and then I'll probably spend some time with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment