Pages

Friday, August 5, 2016

Pilates and My New MyHydrate Water Bottle

Good morning! This morning I ended up doing a 30 minute Pilates mat workout instead of the workout I was supposed to do, which I think was Core Synergistics - I ended up running behind because I was playing with my new MyHydrate Water Bottle, trying to figure out how it worked.

Which brings me to that subject - I ordered the Myhydrate Water Bottle a few weeks ago, but was only able to get it last night because Kevin came home and got it from the office at our apartment complex for me - he didn't want me going up there and getting it while he was gone because he's afraid something will happen to me. Anyway, this water bottle is a special water bottle because it has a little smart disk that goes in it that tracks your water consumption. It's also supposed to remind you to drink if you don't drink any water for 60 minutes, but I drink water pretty much all day, so I have yet to see that happen - though it may happen today, I don't know. To drink water, you have to press in a little button and drink from the spout. For each 8 ounces of water  you drink, a little light lights up on the smart disk.So far I've lit up 3 lights, I'm going to see if I can make it to eight today.

That's all I know to tell you about the water bottle so far, I'm going to try to do a more thorough review of the water bottle this weekend - perhaps a video review, but we'll see.

That's it for now, hope everyone has a great Friday and a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment