Pages

Monday, August 8, 2016

What does Wellness Mean To You?

I read an interesting post on What Annabel Cooks that asked this very question. It is a rather interesting question, because wellness probably means different things to different people. For me, it means feeling the best I can, and being in the best health I possibly can be.

What do I do to keep myself well?

Simple, I eat as healthfully as I can, I exercise 5 to 6 times a week usually, I drink plenty of fluids, and I make sure I take the two medications daily that I need to take. I also try to meditate at least 5 minutes a day, which I find helps my mental  health. I usually do it first thing in the morning, but sometimes I'm not able to, so I'll fit it in at some other point in the day, and I find it's just as beneficial.

That's what I do to keep myself as well as possible - what does wellness mean to you, and what do you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment