Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2017

I'm back!

Hello everyone! I'm back after a very long hiatus. I'm glad to say I'm still at it, but have slacked off a bit on the exercise and eating - I got bored with Beachbody programs, so I switched to doing mostly YouTube workout videos with the occasional Beachbody workout thrown in. Unfortunately, during that time I gained back a lot of the weight I'd lost. I'm now back to eating more the way I should, and this week I also started back to doing Brazil Butt Lift, to try and firm up my rear end for swimsuit season. Trying to decide what program I want to do after that, I'm thinking of trying Focus T25.


Outside of that, I've been busy with other areas of my life over the past few months. I'm still working at my regular full-time job, plus doing some freelance writing and other freelance projects on the side, but in January I did get a par-time employee job with a company called Lionbridge that I'd been doing some freelance work for. So I've been doing that part-time and working for Apptical full-time. However, I hope to be able to go part-time with Apptical in the next few months if the project with Lionbridge stays steady.

Anyway, I hope to update my progress with my weight loss and other areas of my life that I've been working on at least once week, so be sure to check my Facebook page for updates!


No comments:

Post a Comment