Pages

Monday, August 22, 2016

Weekly Update for the Week Ending 8/21/16

Good morning everyone! I'm pleased to say I had a great week in all areas of my life.

Health/Weight Maintenance - My workouts went well this week - I ended up staying the same weight as last week (119 pounds).

Coaching Program - Doing well with my coaching program, I was able to get quite a bit accomplished this week. On Saturday, Nicola and I talked about several for me to look into, such as writing for higher profile blogs or websites that have to do with subject areas I like to write about, and possibly looking into writing for local publications. I also talked to her about the idea I had about starting a new website with my name as the domain name, and merging all my websites, as well as this blog, into it (more information on that below).

Writing - I got quite a bit accomplished here too - I finally heard from the new owner of Work from Home Adventures, so I'm going to be starting to do some writing for that blog again. I also decided to go ahead and get the cover made for the eBook I started writing earlier this year, "Get Paid to Talk Volume 1: Employee Work from Home Phone Jobs." It's now up on Amazon, you can check it out here. I also decided that I'm going to move this blog as well as my other websites to one big website, ericalynnmartin.com - I will be buying the domain later this month. If you want to receive an email when the site goes live, you can sign up at this form:

Subscribe to Find Out When My Website is Published
* indicates required





That's it for this week, I will publish another update post next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment