Pages

Monday, August 15, 2016

My Workout Schedule and Plans for this Week

Good morning! This morning so far I've been working on a few things - Kevin's getting ready to go out of town, so I got his laundry ready to go, and I did my daily routine (minus working out, which I don't do on Monday). Now I'm sitting here working on a few things for a bit.

One thing I did this morning before I got in the shower, was I looked at the types of blog posts I've written on my websites, as well as on this blog, and came up with a few ideas for things I could do. Nicola and I had talked about the idea of me making up an e-course, or doing YouTube videos, but I also thought this morning of the idea of writing an eBook. I've written a lot of posts, especially on my Work at Home Tips Online website, about tips that will help people be more productive, or websites or products that will help people who work from home. I could easily put a bunch of them into an eBook and sell it on Amazon.  I could also write a report that I could send to people who sign up on my website. I'm also still looking at the idea of pulling all my sites together into one website.

Anyway, my workout plan for this week is:

Tomorrow: Chest, Shoulders & Triceps and Ab Ripper X
Wednesday: Plyometrics
Thursday: Back and Biceps/Ab Ripper X
Friday: X Stretch
Saturday: Kenpo Cardio
Sunday: Legs and Back/Ab Ripper X

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment