Pages

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Weekly Update for the Week Ending 3/5/17

Good afternoon! I'm pleased to report I had another good week this week, both as far as my health and my career goals are concerned. Here's what I have to report.


Health

Finished Brazil Butt Lift this morning! I'm glad to say I'm passing the pencil test now (for those of you who don't know what the pencil test is, it's where you take a pencil and put it under one of your butt cheeks - if it stays, you need to firm your rear end up, if it doesn't, you don't. You can find more information about the pencil test here:  http://betterbuttchallenge.com/what-is-the-butt-pencil-test/.
So tomorrow I'll start the first week of the Focus T25 Alpha cycle. I like Focus T25 because the workouts are only 5 days a week instead of six - though I may throw in a stretch or pilates workout on the sixth day, depending on how I feel. My workout schedule for this week is as follows:

Monday - Alpha Cardio
Tuesday - Alpha Speed 1.0.
Wednesday - Alpha Total Body
Thursday - Alpha Ab Intervals
Friday - Alpha Lower Focus and Alpha Cardio (double day)
Saturday - possible stretch or pilates workout.

Work/Career

Got in almost 8 1/2 hours with Lionbridge this week. Shooting for a little more since I'm going to start having 401k deductions come out on my next check. Apptical was good this week, we were steady but I still made quite a bit. I'm doing less with writing right now, outside of this blog and writing for Apptical's company newsletter. I did get a message from someone on Facebook this week asking how much I would charge for a 1000 word article. When I told him, he said it was too much, he was only able to pay $20 or $30 for a 1000 word article. I'm sorry, I'm willing to go down on my prices a little bit, but NOT that much.

That's it for this week, hope everyone has a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment