Pages

Monday, April 17, 2017

Weekly Update for the Week Ending 4/16/17

Good morning! Hope everyone had a great week this week. My week has been interesting, here's what's been going on:


Health/Fitness

Took my measurements last Monday before I started the T25 Beta cycle. I didn't lose any inches during the Alpha cycle, and that's fine - I'm fairly certain I will during Beta. The Beta workouts are a bit harder, with the hardest ones in my opinion being Rip'T Circuit and Upper Focus. My workout schedule for the coming week is as follows:

Monday: Dynamic Core
Tuesday: Core Cardio
Wednesday: Rip'T Circuit
Thursday: Upper Focus
Friday: Rip'T Circuit/Speed 2.0

Might do some stretching on Saturday. 

I also decided to start getting back into using my essential oils again - I asked in a group I belong to on Facebook about what everyone uses to organize their essential oils, and got some great ideas. I ended up ordering this organizer from Clever Container and should receive it hopefully this week. 

Also have my yearly routine mammogram today. Will talk about that in the next update post. 

Work

Apptical

Apptical was fairly busy again this week, except for Friday which was slow because it was Good Friday. I did got a call from one of my supervisors about a client who had called in concerned because I ended one call rather abruptly. I didn't get in trouble for it, but the supervisor that called me just discussed with me some ideas for ways I could have handled that better, and ways I could handle the anxiety that I seem to get when I get into situations like the one I got into on this call. I did come up with some ideas that I'm now currently working on. 

Writing

Did a little bit of writing for Wordgigs this week - decided I want to try to make at least $30 a month from writing for now, eventually I will raise that goal. I'm also working on brainstorming a few ideas for ways to restructure my ericalynnmartin.com website. Also almost accepted some work from another client I had applied with a while back, but then something happened that made my change my mind, which I'll get into in a bit. 

Other

This week, on the same day I got the call from my supervisor, my husband told me that we have water damage in one of the closets in my office, as well as our bedroom closet. So now we're in the process of getting that repaired. I also worked a bit on organizing some stuff in my office and in my bathroom - ordered an organizer for my essential oils which I'm hoping arrives this week, but we'll see. We have also decided to stay here another year, so over the next year I'm going to work on getting different things organized so that we can move next year,  hopefully into a house, whether we decide to rent or buy. 

That's it for this update, hope everyone has a great week! 




No comments:

Post a Comment