Pages

Monday, April 24, 2017

Weekly Update for the Week Ending 4/23/17

Good morning! This week has been busy, both with work and with life in general. Here's what's been going on.

Health/Fitness

Had a good week health-wise - went and got my mammogram done on Monday, and got results on Friday saying it was negative. Also did my second week of the Focus T-25 Beta Cycle, which was a bit easier now that I'm used to the workouts, but still challenging. I also decided to do a bonus workout yesterday because I gained weight on Friday. I kind of expected it though because my time of the month started. My workout schedule for the coming week is as follows:

Monday - Core Cardio
Tuesday - Upper Focus
Wednesday - Speed 2.0
Thursday - Rip'T Circuit
Friday - Dynamic Core/Speed 2.0

Work

Apptical

Apptical was busy again this week. Made it through the week with no calls from any of my supervisors. 

Lionbridge

No work for Lionbridge this week. 

Writing

Wrote a few articles for Wordgigs this week, and also did my other usual writing. 

Other

Kevin and I started the process of applying for a mortgage and trying to find a house to buy this week. Starting the mortgage application process was interesting. The mortgage lender asked for a lot of documentation from us, such as W-2 forms, tax returns, paycheck stubs, and bank statements. Now we just need to find a house we like that's in our price range. We did go look at a house yesterday in Spencer, NC, but as soon as we drove up to it (actually almost before we got to it) we knew we weren't going to like it. The listing on the realtor's site showed some beautiful pictures, but the outside definitely didn't match the inside. We could tell as soon as we drove up to it that it didn't have central heat and air, because it had window air conditioners. 

Also, the maintenance staff here at our apartment complex was able to get the carpets dried out - they had to have high-powered fans in our closets for a few days, but they got dried out. 

I also downloaded and installed Quicken on my computer this week, so I'll be able to keep track of what goes in and out of my checking account, and what it gets spent on. 

I also got my organizer for my essential oils that I ordered from Clever Container this week, check it out:


It's quite a bit bigger than I expected it to be, but that's ok, it gives me room to expand as I add other essential oils and other products I want to try. 

That's it for this week. Next Sunday is my birthday, so I'm not sure if I'll get around to writing an update, but if I don't everyone have a great week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment