Pages

Monday, April 10, 2017

Weekly Update for the Week Ending 4/9/17

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've written. I had a great time in Pensacola Beach last weekend - I didn't want to leave. I got a little sunburnt, but otherwise had a great time. Pensacola is beautiful and Kevin and I hope to go back next year for a longer stay. In case you haven't already seen it, I've published a post about the things I learned on my trip to Pensacola Beach. I'm back at my regular routine now though - completed my last week of Focus T25 Alpha this week. I will take my measurements tomorrow, before I start Beta and post them next week. My schedule for the first week of the Beta cycle is as follows:


Monday - Core Cardio
Tuesday - Speed 2.0
Wednesday - Rip'T Circuit
Thursday - Dynamic Core
Friday - Upper Focus and Core Cardio (double day)

Will probably do some stretching on Saturday.

Work 

Apptical - Apptical was fairly busy this week again, but I made it through the week with nothing major happening.

Lionbridge - Did a little work for Lionbridge this weekend.

Writing -  Did a bit of writing on this blog and on my other websites, and also did a bit of work on this blog - added sign-up forms and follow buttons to it, so those of you who want to sign up for my mailing list can do so (hint, hint). Also tried to do some writing for Wordgigs after there was an email sent out saying that they need people to step up and do more work. I accepted one job and submitted it, and got an email back saying that it wasn't written in the correct form. So I re-wrote it and tried to re-submit it and got an automated message saying it wasn't passing Copyscape. Have re-written it a few times and still can't get it to pass, so I'm not sure if there's something wrong with their system or if I'm really just not passing Copyscape. I've run it through a few free plagiarism checkers that are supposed to be comparable to Copyscape and it passes just fine.

Other

Finished "Worth It" before we left for Pensacola like I wanted to. While we were in Pensacola I started reading "61 Hours" by Lee Child, got up to Chapter 17 and had to return the book because it was left at the condo we stayed at. May order a copy of it from Amazon sometime this week. Have not had the time to work through the exercises in "The Authentic Budget" yet, but need to do that. Kevin got a loan from his 401(k), he's going to use it to get a few things paid off and also start looking for a house for us to buy in Kannapolis, North Carolina.

That's about it for this week, I will write more updates next week. If you'd like to receive updates when I publish new posts, be sure to subscribe to my mailing list.

No comments:

Post a Comment