Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Les Mills Combat Supreme Warrior Workout Day 53 - Power HIIT and Update on my Coaching Business

Good morning! This morning has been good so far, I got up and worked on some stuff, then at 7:00 I did the Les Mills Combat Power HIIT workout. I love that workout because it's short, and it's less plyometric than Shock Plyo HIIT - there's more of a focus on weight training, though there is also a little bit of plyo in there with the burpees and the switch lunges.

Just like I said I was going to do yesterday, I contacted my neurologist to find out if he knew of any negative interactions between my meds and the herbs or other ingredients in Shakeology. They suggested I contact my pharmacist, so after work I called Rite Aid and spoke to the pharmacist that was working - I gave him the names of some of the herbs, and he said he didn't see any negative interactions (or any interactions at all) between the herbs in Shakeology and my medications. So we'll see. I'm still a bit skeptical. Meanwhile, my Coach starter kit, or whatever it's called, is supposed to arrive today. I'm hoping the USPS delivers it to my door like I specified, and doesn't leave it in my mailbox, because the office is a bit of a walk from my apartment and by the time I get done working it will be dark.

Anyway, that's it for now, I need to get ready to go to work. Everyone have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment