Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Les Mills Combat Surpreme Warrior Workout Day 56 - Rest Day and my Plans for the Day

Good morning! Today was a Les Mills Combat rest day so I slept in a bit this morning - hard to believe I only have 4 days left in this workout! Going out of town on Friday so I will be "off my game" for a few days, but plan to get back to it on Tuesday, starting a P90x/Les Mills Combat hybrid - P90x strength workouts with Les Mills Combat cardio workouts. Got up at 6;00 am and did a few things, then at 8:00 took a shower, got dressed, ate breakfast and got ready for the day. Right now Kevin is out doing some stuff - he's leaving for Augusta around noon, then I plan to spend the rest of the day working on some stuff - want to get a trial of Skype Unlimited World going so I can use it to call into the conference call tomorrow. I actually want to try using it for business-related calls for a month so my cell phone isn't ringing off the hook. I also want to make up a social media posting schedule for information on different products.

That's all I can think of for now, hope everyone has a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment