Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Back and Biceps and Ab Ripper X, and the Last Few Days

Good morning everyone - it's been a few days since I posted, and I apologize for that.  I have been sticking with my workouts.  As most of you know I was supposed to have an appointment with an endodontist yesterday - that appointment ended up being cancelled because the weather was bad, so the office closed for the day. I rescheduled the appointment this morning, for February 29 at 11 am. So I have to wait another 2 weeks to find out if I'll need a root canal or not.

This morning's workout was Back and Biceps and Ab Ripper X, which went well as usual - I can get through the first three Ab Ripper X exercises with my hands off the floor now! Tomorrow I'll probably do one of my Les Mills Combat workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment