Pages

Monday, February 1, 2016

Rest Day and Dentist Appointment

Good afternoon everyone - sorry I'm so late in posting - I usually don't post on rest days (because there's not much to post about since I'm taking a rest day, LOL) but I wanted to post today because I did have a dentist appointment this morning - went like a normal 6 month check-up until I found out from my dentist that I may have to have a root canal done because one of my teeth has nerve damage. The dentist tested my tooth to see if I felt any pain when cold touched it, and on two of my teeth it took me a while to feel anything, but I felt it right away when he touched a third tooth. So I have an appointment to see an endodontist on the 15th for a consultation. I guess I'll just have to see how things go.

Other than that, I'm looking forward to changing up my routine this week - tomorrow's workouts are Back and Biceps and Ab Ripper X. I've also been working on some more eBay buying guide, one of the ones I'm writing is about the best weight machines, and one of the ones I found when I was doing research for it is an assisted pull-up machine. I may get one of those eventually, after Kevin and are in a bigger place (hopefully by the time our lease is up at this apartment in July!)

That's it for now, hope everyone has a great day!

2 comments:

  1. That toothache you felt is a sure sign of something going on. It’s a good thing you getting it looked at instead of dealing with the pain like many of us do. Once the dentist finds out what the trouble is, he/she will fix it and you won’t have to worry about needing more expensive work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marco, I did need a root canal just like my dentist suspected. It took a few appointments over the next few months, but I finally have my permanent crown.

      Delete