Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Back and Biceps and Ab Ripper X and Going Through Clothes

Good morning! This morning's workout was Back and Biceps and Ab Ripper X - I need to start finding ways to make Ab Ripper X more challenging, it's starting to get too easy again.

Yesterday I started going through the clothes that my aunt sent back with me on Sunday - I found a few things that I don't think I'll ever wear, so I put them in a pile of clothes that I'll donate to Goodwill or the Salvation Army. I hate to donate it, but some of the stuff I don't think I'll ever wear, and also I don't have enough closet and drawer space for all this stuff. The rest of the stuff I'm going to wash and then figure out what to do with it.

That's it for now, hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment