Pages

Friday, February 5, 2016

Extreme Cardio Fighter and Gained 2 1/2 pounds

Good morning! This morning's workout was Extreme Cardio Fighter - it felt great to do that workout, I had a lot of stress to work off. My medication is finally supposed to be delivered today, last night I had to have my doctor call in an emergency prescription for a few doses of my medication so I would have enough to last until it's delivered. Next time I order this medication, I'm going to make sure I order it a month ahead of time instead of waiting until two weeks before it runs out - I don't want to go through this again!

I'm looking forward to this weekend - tomorrow I plan to spend the day working on a few things, then on Sunday Kevin and I are going down to my aunt's in Florence, South Carolina (about 2 1/2 hours away) for Sunday dinner - that should be fun. Hope everyone has a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment