Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Chest, Shoulders and Triceps and Ab Ripper X

Good morning! This morning's workout was Chest, Shoulders and Triceps and Ab Ripper X - I love that workout because it's a little more varied than Shoulders and Arms and Chest and Back - there's push-ups, dips, different types of shoulder presses, etc.

This morning I also had to call my prescription drug benefit provider (again!) because I was supposed to receive my medication no later than today - well the lady I talked to this morning said that they had to verify some things with my doctor about the prescription details, so now I won't receive my medication until Saturday. They supposedly put in an override for me, so I'll call Rite Aid later and see if they still have the medication, and if Express Scripts put in an override for it. Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment