Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Les Mills Combat Supreme Warrior Workout Day 60 - Shock Plyo HIIT and Got my First Customer!

Good morning! Excited to say that I did my last workout of my Les Mills Combat Supreme Warrior Workout routine this morning- Shock Plyo HIIT. Feels good to be done with this round of Les Mills Combat, and I'm looking forward to starting the P90x /Les Mills Combat hybrid workout that I made up for myself when I get back from my mini-vacation on Tuesday.

I'm also excited to say that I got my first customer! Well she hasn't bought anything from my site yet, but she did sign up. I sent her an email yesterday, waiting to see if she sends me a reply. I also got on my team's conference call last night - it was pretty cool, it was actually a video conference call, which I liked except that it's hard for me to show my face in the camera that's built into my computer because I'm so short that you can't really see my face in it. So I'll have to figure out a way to compensate for that.

Looking forward to hopefully having a busy day at work today and I HOPE a busy day tomorrow, although I doubt tomorrow will be busy because everyone will be taking off for Labor Day weekend...But we'll see! Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment