Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

P90x/Les Mills Combat Hybrid Day 16 - Extreme Cardio Fighter

Good morning! I'm having a good day so far today. This morning's workout was Extreme Cardio Fighter, which definitely gave me a great workout. Used my heart rate monitor during it again, but for some reason I'm having a hard time getting the information on it because I can't get my Vivosmart to sync with the website. Oh well I'll keep working on it.

Yesterday I also found out about an interesting device for tracking seizure activity called the Embrace Seizure tracker bracelet - it's similar to my Vivosmart, except that it tracks activity, stress and monitors seizures. I'm going to check it out because it sounds like something that could really help me manage my epilepsy better.

That's it for now, hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment