Pages

Friday, September 4, 2015

Today's workout

Good morning! Having a good day so far, got up early and worked on getting my clothes packed, then did a few other things - checked my email, worked on my Spanish lessons a little bit since I'm not going to be working on them for the next few days, then did part of this Super Workout from the 2013 Beachbody Summit in Las Vegas - it was pretty good, the part that I did had little bits of Slim in 6, Les Mills Combat, Turbofire, Brazil Butt Lift, Focus T25, and when I finally had to turn it off because I was running out of time, it was going into a P90x segment. Today I have to work my regular job until 6:00, but I'm hoping I'll be able to leave early again. Everyone have a great day and a great Labor Day weekend if I don't get to post anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment