Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

P90x/Les Mills Combat Hybrid Day 9 - Ultimate Warriors Workout and Ways to Get in 10,000 Steps a Day

Good morning! Today is day 9 of my P90x/Les Mills Combat hybrid, and this morning I did the Ultimate Warrior's workout - I love that workout, as well as the Extreme Cardio Fighter Workout and Power Kata.

I've also been looking at easy ways to get in 10,000 steps a day - that's something that's difficult for me since I spend most of the day at home, but I'm trying to find ways to be less sedentary, even when I'm at home working. I found this interesting slideshow and thought I'd share it with you:

http://health.usnews.com/health-news/health-wellness/slideshows/easy-ways-to-get-10-000-steps-per-day/1

A lot of these don't apply to me since I do work from home, but I thought I'd share it anyway. Everyone have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment