Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2015

P90x/Les Mills Combat Hybrid Day 13 - Les Mills Combat Ultimate Warrior's Workout

Good morning! This morning's workout was the Les Mills Combat Ultimate Warrior's Workout. Got a great workout from it as usual. Used my heart rate monitor again with some of my heart rate monitor cream on it to keep the electrodes moist, and was able to get an accurate heart rate during the workout. Here it is:


Again, the heart rate is the graph on the bottom - if you can't see it you can click on the image to see a larger version of it.

This week brings more of the same - P90x workouts Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, and Les Mills Combat workouts Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. I'm hoping I continue to get stronger with my chin-ups, I'll be sure to update you on my progress with those.

No comments:

Post a Comment