Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2015

P90x/Les Mills Combat Hybrid Days 11 and 12 - Power Kata and Legs and Back and Ab Ripper X

Good morning! Sorry I forgot to post yesterday, but it was a pretty busy day yesterday. Yesterday I did Power Kata, which went well except that for some reason I wasn't able to track the workout with Pact - I think it might have been because my battery alarm came up during the workout - I think that might have affected it somehow. This morning I did Legs and Back and Ab Ripper X, which I got a great workout from as usual. I also tried out my Bah Bump Heart Rate monitor cream which  arrived Thursday - it worked pretty well - it kept the electrodes on my heart rate monitor most enough so that they could track my heart rate during my workout - this is what my heart rate looked like during this morning's workout:



It may be kind of hard to see, but heart rate is the graph on the bottom. That was for a strength workout, later today I might try doing a short aerobics workout and see how different it is.

Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment