Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2015

P90x/Les Mills Combat Hybrid Day 3 - Chest and Back and Ab Ripper X

Good morning! This morning's workout was Chest and Back and Ab Ripper X, and all I can say about that workout is that I've lost A LOT of pull-up strength - going to have to work on building that back up! Ab Ripper X went OK, going to have to work on building the strength in my abs back up as well too. I did try doing Mason Twists while holding a small dumbbell like someone in my workout group on Facebook suggested, and that did seem to kick things up a notch. This morning I tried something different with  my breakfast and just put the cream cheese and Greek yogurt spread on my English muffin, and left the jelly off of it. We'll see if that helps me stay a little more awake this morning, no sure it will though - may have to start getting more protein in my breakfasts.

That's it for now, hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment