Pages

Friday, November 6, 2015

Les Mills Combat/P90x Hybrid Workout Days 59 & 60 - Shoulders and Arms and Power Kata

Good morning! I've had some good workouts the past few days - yesterday's workout was Shoulders and Arms and Ab Ripper X, which I got a great workout from as usual. Today I did Power Kata and got a great workout from that also. I also weighed myself this morning and found that I gained half a pound.  I'm not going to sweat it though, it's only half a pound.

I also think I'm going to start making meditation part of my daily routine again. I've been working on an eBook project this week about meditation for a new client on Upwork, and I've found a lot of interesting information about it. I actually did a short guided meditation this morning on YouTube before I worked out, and I felt great afterwards. So I'm hoping I can start making it part of my routine again so I can start feeling better on a regular basis.

Not sure what I'll do this weekend, I know a lot of the time is going to be spent working on this eBook so I can get it back to my client. I'm also hoping to get some time in doing stuff with my husband, but we'll see. Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment