Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2015

P90x/Les Mills Combat Hybrid Workout Days 68 and 69 - Legs and Back and Ultimate Warrior's Workout

Good morning! Sorry I never wrote yesterday, I ended up getting very busy with some other projects. Yesterday's workout was Legs and Back, and instead of doing Ab Ripper X I decided to do a pilates workout for abs, just for a little change. This morning's workout was Ultimate Warrior's workout.

This coming week my workout will be changing up again.  This week's schedule looks like this:

Tuesday - Chest and Back and Ab Ripper X

Wednesday - Extreme Cardio Fighter

Thursday - Shoulders and Arms and Ab Ripper X

Friday - Power Kata

Saturday - Legs and Back and Ab Ripper X

Sunday - Ultimate Warrior's Workout

I'm looking forward to it, it should be a good week - the following week will be my last week of the program - not sure exactly how it's going to go though, because I'll only be working out for part of the week, because Kevin and I are going to be going up to Michigan for Thanksgiving weekend.

That's it for now, hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment