Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2015

P90x/Les Mills Combat Hybrid Days 61 and 62 - Legs and Back/Ab Ripper X and Ultimate Warrior's Workout

Good morning! The last few days have been good days as far as my workouts are concerned - yesterday I did Legs and Back and Ab Ripper X - had a bit of a hard time getting through Ab Ripper X, at least the Fifer Scissors exercise, but I made it through it. Had a good workout from Ultimate Warrior's workout, as usual.

Yesterday Kevin and I went to Golden Corral for brunch, and I ate way too much, as usual - I ate so much that I didn't have to eat a whole lot the rest of the day. I really need to work on controlling myself when we go there and finding lower calorie, lower fat things to eat.

That's it for today, I hope everyone has a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment