Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

P90x/Les Mills Combat Hybrid Workout Day 72 - Extreme Cardio Fighter

Good morning! Having a good day so far, I did Les Mills Combat Extreme Cardio Fighter this morning, which I got a great workout from. I also talked to one of my supervisors yesterday and asked her about possibly doing something else for part of the time instead of being on the phone all the time - she said she would look into something after the beginning of the year. In the meantime, I got the idea of creating a website for my company that would have the same type of content on it that we used to put in our newsletters - I like that because it's a creative project I can work on when things aren't busy. I like either being creative, or working on things where I don't have to be on the phone as much, and this little project is both.

That's it for now, I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment