Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

P90x/Les Mills Combat Hybrid Workout Days 63-65

Good morning! Sorry for the lack of presence, but the last few days have been busy for me. Monday was my rest day - and this time I actually did rest, didn't even do a stretching workout.  Yesterday's workout was Chest, Shoulders and Triceps and Ab Ripper X, which went well as usual, and this morning was Extreme Cardio Fighter - that went well (at least the part that I did went well) but ended up being short because I think I had a partial seizure during it - one minute I was working out, the next thing I knew it was only 7:30 and I was done already, which I knew wasn't right. I have those every so often, but I usually don't think much of them.

Today I also decided to try something different, I set up a high-contrast black theme on Google Chrome to see if that helps keep my eyes from getting too tired - for those of you who spend a lot of time in front of your computers, I'd recommend doing the same thing. It makes your screen look weird - any pictures you look at will kind of look like x-rays - but so far it really does seem to be helping my eyes. The theme I'm using on Google Chrome is from Hacker Vision - if you use Google Chrome I'd recommend checking it out. The one thing I like is that you can switch back and forth between the high contrast theme and a regular theme, if there are sites you'd rather look at normally.

That's it for now, hope everyone has a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment