Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

P90x/Les Mills Combat Hybrid Workout Day 57 - Chest and Back and Ab Ripper X and Do you Wash Your Fruits and Vegetables Before You Eat Them?

Good morning! I had a good workout this morning, I did Chest and Back and Ab Ripper X. I love Chest and Back, it's a bit different from Chest, Shoulders and Triceps because it's all (or mostly) push and pull exercises. I  like to use my stability ball for the decline push-ups and back flies.

I've also been transcribing a YouTube video on a kind of interesting subject - do you wash your fruits and vegetables before you eat them? I personally have always washed things like apples and any other fruits or vegetables that I have to bag myself, but some of the bagged vegetables like my baby carrots and salads I never wash. However the people in this YouTube video had different views on the subject. Check it out:




That's it for this post, hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment