Pages

Friday, November 20, 2015

P90x/Les Mills Combat Hybrid Workout Days 73 and 74 - Shoulders and Arms and Ab Ripper X and Power Kata, and 7.5 pound loss!!

Good morning! Been busy the past few days, but yesterday I did a shoulders and arms and Ab Ripper X workout, which I enjoyed as usual, and this morning's workout was Power Kata, which I also enjoyed. I also got on the scale this morning and saw that I was down to 112.5 - that's a 7 1/2 pound loss from last week, and it's also the lowest I've ever been! I doubt I'll be able to maintain that, especially since Kevin's going to be home for the next few weeks - he's not going back to work until the first of December.

I also decided what I want to do for the month of December - I think I'm going to keep up my P90x/Les Mills Combat Hybrid a little bit, at least as much as I can with the traveling and the other things we'll be doing during the month of December. In January I'll look at doing something different - maybe trying P90x 3 or doing a P90x/P90x Plus Hybrid workout, with Les Mills Combat workouts for the cardio workouts.

That's it for now, I hope everyone has a great Friday and a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment