Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

P90x/Les Mills Combat Hybrid Workout Day 78 - Chest, Shoulders and Triceps and Ab Ripper X and building up my platelet count

Good morning! This morning's workout was Chest, Shoulders and Triceps and Ab Ripper X. I had a good workout, as usual. Tomorrow I'll do Ultimate Warrior's workout.

I also think I figured out how I may be able to do my Legs and Back workout while I'm in Michigan - so I'm going to take my resistance bands with me and hopefully I'll be able to fit it in on Saturday or Sunday.

Also, I got a call from my neurologist this  morning, they haven't gotten my medication levels back yet, but they did get my CBC back and my platelet count is low. I did a little research and found some information on foods that can increase platelet count, I also found out that one of the epilepsy medications I take, Trileptal (aka oxcarbazepine) can cause platelet levels to drop. So I think I want to find out what my medication levels are first before I look at making any dietary changes.

That's about it for today, will try to do an entry tomorrow if I can remember to.

No comments:

Post a Comment