Pages

Monday, November 23, 2015

P90x/Les Mills Combat Hybrid Workout Days 75, 76 and 77 - Legs and Back and Ab Ripper X, Ultimate Warrior's Workout, and Rest Day

Good afternoon! The last few days have been busy for me, I've been working on finishing up a transcription project a client sent me. I did Legs and Back and Ab Ripper X on Saturday though, and did pretty good with that as usual. Yesterday was Ultimate Warrior's Workout, which was also a good workout. Today was my rest day. I actually had an appointment at my neurologist's office this morning - first time I've seen them in a year - felt pretty good! Talked to the nurse practitioner about an "incident" I had a few weeks ago that may be seizure related - not sure if it is, but I got bloodwork done today, so once that comes back they'll give me a call.

This week is going to be a short week because of the Thankgiving holiday - tomorrow is Chest, Shoulders and Triceps and Ab Ripper X, and Wednesday is Extreme Cardio Fighter. I'll porbably workout Thursday morning too, that one will be Back and Biceps and Ab Ripper X. Friday though I'm heading out of town, so I doubt I'll get a workout in. I'll try to get in something on Saturday and Sunday, I doubt if I will though. The following week is the last week of my P90x/Les Mills Combat Hybrid - hard to believe! I'm actually thinking of keeping up alternating the P90x and Les Mills Combat workouts through the month of December, then in January once the holidays are over, trying the P90x/P90x Plus hybrid workout. Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment