Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

P90x/Les Mills Combat Hybrid Workout Day 58 - Extreme Cardio Fighter

Good morning! This morning's workout was Extreme Cardio Fighter, which felt great.

I've also been thinking more about the YouTube video I shared in my post yesterday, "Do You Wash Your Fruits and Vegetables Before You Eat Them." I personally don't was most of my fruits and vegetables before I eat them, because I usually buy stuff that's either frozen or pre-washed and cut up already, like baby carrots and bagged salads. Now if I had my own garden, like the guy who did this YouTube video and a lot of the people that he talked to do, I might rinse my fruits and vegetables off if I saw dirt or bugs on them.

That's it for today, hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment