Pages

Friday, November 13, 2015

P90x/Les Mills Combat Hybrid Workout Days 66 and 67 - Back and Biceps and Ab Ripper X and Power Kata

Good morning! Had a good past few days, yesterday I did Back and Biceps and Ab Ripper X, and this morning's workout was Power Kata. This morning I also got on the scale and found that I gained 3 1/2 pounds - I was right at 120. I'm not surprised, considering some of the things that Kevin and I ate this week. I need to work on getting that back down.  Tomorrow's workout will be Legs and Back and Ab Ripper X, and Sunday will be Live Ultimate Warrior's workout. I'm also thinking of maybe doing an extra short workout tomorrow or Sunday if have the time - maybe something like Power HIIT or Kickstart.

Next week my workout schedule changes up again - it looks like this:

Monday - Rest Day
Tuesday - Chest and Back and Ab Ripper X
Wednesday - Extreme Cardio Fighter
Thursday - Shoulders and Arms & Ab Ripper X
Friday - Power Kata
Saturday - Legs and Back and Ab Ripper X
Sunday - Ultimate Warrior's Workout

That's it for today,  hope everyone has a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment