Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Legs and Back and Abs/Core Plus, Taking Shorter Showers, and My Workout Schedule for the Coming Week

Good morning! This morning's workout was Legs and Back and Abs/Core Plus - tried something different with Legs and Back this morning, and put my riser under my step to give myself a little bit more height for when I did balance lunges - we'll see if it helps. Love doing Abs/Core Plus, as usual because of all the variety in the ab exercises, but have to try using my abs more to lift my legs on exercises like Hanging Toe Tap Knee Raises and Hanging Pelvic Tilt.

Also, it looks like Kevin and I may be signing another lease here at our apartment complex. If we do, with our new lease we'll have to pay for our water consumption, so I'm trying to get into the habit now of finding ways to conserve water - one of the ways I want to try doing that is taking shorter showers. I tend to take long showers because not only do I wash my hair and body, but I'll also shave my legs and underarms. Not the best place to do it, I know, but it works. Anyway, I limited myself to just washing my hair and body this morning and was able to get in and out of the shower in about 4 minutes, which is pretty good for me. I'll see if I can start doing that more consistently.

This week's workout schedule is going to be a bit short because Kevin and I are going up to Michigan on Friday for Easter weekend. It looks something like this:

Monday - Rest (maybe? might do a workout tomorrow since I'm not sure if I'll get to do one on Saturday or Sunday)
Tuesday - Total Body Plus/Abs/Core Plus
Wednesday - Interval X Plus
Thursday - Upper Plus/Ab Ripper X
Friday - X Stretch
Saturday - ? not sure - Going to be out of town
Sunday - ? not sure - Going to be out of town.

No comments:

Post a Comment