Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Chest and Back and Ab Ripper X and my Doctors' Appointments Yesterday

Good morning! This morning's workout was supposed to be Chest and Back and Abs/Core Plus, but I didn't want to wake my husband up to put up my chin-up bar, so I did Chest and Back and Ab Ripper X instead - I did the back exercises with my resistance band, but I wouldn't have been able to do that with the Abs/Core Plus workout - I would have needed the chin-up bar. Still got a good workout though.

My doctors' appointments yesterday went well - at my neurologist appointment I was told that one thing that could help control my seizures is to make sure I'm drinking water right away when I get up in the morning - so this morning I made sure I got some water before I worked out, and drank it during my workout as well.  It's something I know I need to do but I rarely do it. Going to start making a habit to do it now though. At my endodontist appointment I was told that I do need a root canal - after the root canal I'm going to have to make an appointment with my regular dentist to have a crown put in. Unfortunately, the soonest I was able to schedule an appointment for my root canal was April 18 - at least I got it scheduled though.

That's it for today, hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment