Pages

Friday, March 18, 2016

X Stretch and Stayed the Same

Good morning! This morning's workout was X Stretch - I love that workout even though it's not an aerobic or strength workout, because it helps me stretch out the muscles I've been working out all week.

I also got on the scale this morning and found I'd stayed the same as last week - 121 pounds. It's funny, at first I thought I'd gained - I thought it was last week that I was down to 118. But I checked my blog posts and saw that it was the week before that I'd gotten down to 118. I guess it's better than gaining, but I was hoping to lose again this week. Hoping that I do lose this coming week, because next Friday Kevin and I are going to Michigan, and then the following weekend we're going to the beach.

Not sure what Kevin and I will be doing this weekend - the weather has been in the 70s all week, but unfortunately it looks like it's going to get down to the 40s and 50s this weekend. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment