Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2016

My Workouts for the Past Three Days

Good morning everyone! Sorry it's been a few days since I updated, but I've been busy. My workouts for the past few days have been good - on Tuesday I did Total Body Plus and Abs/Core Plus, which went well - got a good workout from both those workouts. Yesterday was supposed to be Interval X Plus, but I decided to do Kenpo Cardio instead since I'm not going to be able to do it this weekend. This morning I was supposed to do Upper Plus and Abs/Core Plus, but due to lack of time I did Upper Plus and Ab Ripper X instead - but still got a good workout.

Tomorrow after I finish work we leave for the beach - I'm looking forward to being down there, and hoping we'll be able to get in some time on the beach, and that I'll have the motivation to get in a workout this weekend. Tomorrow's workout is supposed to be Yoga X, but I'll probably end up doing X Stretch, if I even have time to get in a workout. If I don't get a chance to post before I leave for the beach, I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment