Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Power Kata, our (Short) Vacation at the Beach, and my Workout Plan for this Coming Week

Good morning! Well, we went down to the beach Friday night after I finished work, and ended up not getting the room we were told we would get over a month and a half ago - Kevin  had requested an oceanfront suite on the second floor, and what we ended up getting was a poolside suite on the first floor. In addition, the suite wasn't all that great - it didn't look like it had been cleaned, and people there were being very loud and obnoxious, so we ended up leaving yesterday morning.

Since we came home early, I decided to do Power Kata this morning, which felt great. Tomorrow I'm goign to get back to my regular routine. My schedule for this coming week will be:

Monday - Rest Day or Stretch Workout
Tuesday - Chest and Back & ARX
Wednesday - Plyometrics
Thursday - Shoulders and Arms/ARX
Friday - X Stretch
Saturday - Legs and Back/ARX
Sunday - Kenpo Cardio

That's it for now, hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment