Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Fitness Blender Lower Body Workout and my Workout Plan for this week

Good morning! This morning I decided to do something a little different - I did a YouTube lower body workout from a website called Fitness Blender. You can check out the workout below:


It was a pretty good workout, but I used 5 pound weights for the exercises this time around because I wasn't familiar with the workout - next time I think I'll use eight pound weights though.

Not sure what I'm going to do for my workouts this week, I'm kind of getting tired of doing the same workouts all the time - I think I'm going to go on YouTube or on the web and find some other ideas. Tomorrow will be my rest day as usual, but I'll probably publish a post with my workout schedule for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment