Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Kenpo Cardio and Controlling Bread Cravings

Good morning! This morning I decided to do P90x Plus Kenpo Cardio - I like that workout because it's got more cardio in it than the Kenpo X workout in P90x, though it doesn't have has much as the Les Mills Combat kickboxing workouts.

I also wanted to ask, does anyone else have bad bread cravings? If so how do you control them? I have real bad bread cravings - and not just for bread either, but for other bread products like crackers and croutons - if they're around I'll eat them. I think I'm going to try a few things this coming week to control my bread cravings - I'm going to try either eating more vegetables when I get a craving for bread or a bread product, or if that's not possible I'm going to drink more water. I'll let you know how it goes. Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment