Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Legs and Back and Ab Ripper X - New Personal Best for Chin-Ups/Pull-Ups!

Good morning everyone! This morning's workout was Legs and Back and Ab Ripper X - I'm excited to say I achieved a new personal best for chin-ups and pull-ups - I was able to do four each of reverse grip chin-ups, close grip overhand pull-ups, and wide front pull-ups - before all I could do was three.

I also came up with a great idea for motivating myself to reach all my goals - not just my workout goals, but other goals that I'm working towards, too - I'm going to create vision boards for each goal I'm working towards, and put them in places where I'll see them every day. I'll put my workout/health vision board on a wall in my workout area - I may even put one on the inside of the door of the closet I keep my dumbbells in. My work vision board I'll tape up next to my computer. Once I've got them done and up, I'll be sure to post pictures of them. Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment