Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Kenpo Cardio and New P90x worksheet.

Good morning! This morning I decided to do Kenpo Cardio instead of Plyo X, because I'm still feeling a bit under the weather. Got a good workout from it though, as usual. Tomorrow's workout will be Shoulders and Arms and Ab Ripper X

Also, for those who do P90x and are interested, I've created an "alternate" sheet for keeping track of your workouts - it's a little longer than the regular workout sheets (the exercises go onto two pages) but I've tried to include a little more space so you can add notes about the different exercises if you want to. You can find it here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KfHCKaBXKsbKf3M-06d6IbHjq3jaSFR7_bS7Ld6udp0/edit?usp=sharing

So far I've only done it for Chest and Back, but you can modify it for other P90x strength workouts.

That's it for today - tomorrow's workout is Shoulders and Arms and Ab Ripper X. Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment