Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Figuring things out

Ok, so I'm starting to try and figure out how I really want to spend the rest of my working years. I read through a PDF from Tony Jeary called "The Productivity Blueprint" - the first thing he suggests you do is come up with your dream salary - my dream salary would be probably around $50,000 a year - but right now I think I'll start with getting my salary up to about $30,000 - that's a little more doable for me. That means I'd have to make $15 an hour if I'm working 40 hours a week. I'm currently earning around $11 an hour working 40 hours a week, but of course out of the 40 hours a week that I'm working, I'm really only on the phone for my job about 27 to 30 hours of the time, if I'm lucky. That's probably a good thing, if I was on the phone any longer than that I'd probably go nuts. But still, I need to figure out ways to make more money, whether it's through my job or through other sources of income. I still plan to work on the other sources of income, but in the meantime I'm also going to work on making more money at my job. The easiest way for me to do that would be for me to make outbound calls when they're available. I could also (and probably should) get back to doing audits when we're slow. I'm going to use this coming week to try and figure things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment